Billy Bear Backpack
I’m Billy Bear the Buckle Toy®
I’m loved by every girl and boy
You’ve never seen a bear like me
Open my belly and you’ll see
Look- a button, clock and lace
With much to do; let’s have a race
My arms were made to hang on you
I’ll be your friend and help you too.
- LIFE SKILLS - Learn with buckles, snaps, button, clock, shoe lace, zipper, magnet, Velcro
- DEVELOPMENT – Helps toddlers develop fine motor skills, cognitive skills, hand eye coordination, problem solving, how to tell time and tie laces.
- PRACTICE CLOCK: Embroidered numbers along with plastic hands provide MANUAL time-telling; Clock hands ‘click’ when turned.
- ENGAGING - Keeps kids occupied anywhere with snapping, clicking, zipping and tying. Great for travel
- SIZE - 13" x 8" Adjustable straps continue to fit as child grows. Zippered Pouch fits an Ipad mini or tablet up to 8”. Let them feel like a big kid and carry their own blankie, snacks and toys inside.
- Reviews (6)
I got this toy because my daughter loves clips and buckles and zippers, and it's surprisingly hard to find a toy that has all that. This adorable backpack was perfect and felt very well made. Definitely pleased with my purchase and would recommend to those with toddlers that also loved to play with your purse zippers or carseat buckles.
This is a gift for Christmas so my grandson hasn't had the opportunity to play with it yet. I think he will love it.
My 2 year old loves all of the buckles on Billy backpack and it keeps him occupied for several minutes. He was premature and has developmental delays. it is great for his fine motor skills. It would be easier for him if the buckle straps were longer. My son gets frustrated easily then throws the the bear when he can't buckle it. He will take Billy to therapy preschool with him next year. I love the added bonus of the clock and shoe lace for him to work on in the future. I am going to buy one for my full term 20 month old niece whom can already buckle but can't get enough of it.
GREAT for travel!!!!!!
We've had "Billy" for a couple of weeks now. We have a different Buckle Toy backpack for my almost 3 year old which he loves especially when we travel. On our most recent trip our one year old kept reaching for it and it proved to be a life saver on our flights. Was surprised because at 15 mos I didn't think he was ready for buckles yet but he proved me wrong. Got home and immediately ordered this and my little guy loves it! He seriously drags it with us everywhere!!
Great New Buckle Toy
Our little granddaughters love to fasten and unfasten things and will soon learn how to tell time and tie their shoes with this sweet backpack. They already have some buckle toys and have loved them, but this is a larger version with the added features and a backpack. I bought the bear and panda and am keeping them for Christmas presents. I'm sure they will love them!